2021-01 eSeries Information
Details for 2021 Spring eSeries
Schedule (Wednesday nights)
Jan 27 - Format test - Langley Speedway (Non-Points)
Feb 3 - Round 1 - Concord Speedway (yeah I know, but see below)
Feb 10 - Daytona 250 - Daytona International Speedway (Non-Points - Fixed Setup - Cup Legacy cars)
Feb 17 - Round 2 - South Boston Speedway
Feb 24 - Round 3 - Thompson International Speedway
Mar 3 - Round 4 - Langley Speedway
Mar 10 - OFF WEEK - iRacing Build Week
Mar 17th - Round 5 - Lime Rock Park - Grand Prix (Fixed Setup - Tentative - may be replaced by Charlotte Legends Road Course)
Mar 24th - Round 6 - Oxford Plains Speedway
Mar 31st - Round 7 - USA International Speedway
Apr 7th - Dirt Week - Limaland Speedway
(Non-points - Dirt Legend and Dirt Street Stock Double Header - Fixed Setup)
Apr 14th - Round 8 - Southern National Motorsports Park
Apr 21st - Round 9 - Lanier National Speedway
OPEN SETUP (except where indicated) - schedule purposely setup to mostly follow the Official Advanced Legends Series to be able to obtain setups available from setup shops as well as to have 24 hour practice available via official series practice servers - Charlotte Legends oval avoided.
- Time of Day, weather, skies, track usage ect for races will be the same as the offical race that week. Lime Rock will run the same settings as the MX5 Cup series
- Format - I always liked running two Features per night. Also looking to cut practice down. So, the proposed format would see two servers per night. One opens at 7pm with the other opening at 8pm.
Each "race" of the two will operate in that hour slot. Something like 30m practice - 2 lap qualifying - 10 lap heats, 12 Lap B main (if needed) , 25 lap feature for Race 1, then race 2 would be 5m practice (enough time to get everyone into the 2nd race) - 2 Lap Qualifying - 10 lap heats, 12 Lap B main, 35 lap feature. We'll test this on the 27th.
- 18 cars max in Feature. 33 car server cap.
- 17 race championship, 4 drops so best 13 races for Championship (Lime Rock round will be one points race with an altered format) Point system TBD
- one fast repair. No extra set of tires. GWC on. Caution Laps don't count in feature (time limit in place for Race 1)
- Two special non-points events - Daytona 250 and Dirt Week.
- No broadcast or prizes at this time.
- Ontario Legend Series 2021 Members, Sponsors, Crew, officials and Alumni automatically approved for entry. Outside members case by case. Should numbers get crazy like last spring, outside members will unfortunately have to sit out. PM me for League invite should you not already be in.